The stainless steel mesh belt conveyor will cause damage to the stainless steel mesh belt in the long running time or improper operation. At this time, whether it is replacing the mesh belt or reinstalling, it is recommended to follow the steps below.
1. Turn off all power, remove the protective cover, loosen the mounting bolts of the motor, and then move the motor to relax the mesh belt, which is convenient for removing the damaged mesh belt.
2. If there is abnormal wear on the removed mesh belt, it means that there is a problem with the transmission device, and then choose a suitable mesh belt to prepare for replacement.
3. First clean the stainless steel mesh belt. At this time, pay attention to the first: Never use sandpaper to wipe oil or dirt; Second: Never immerse or brush directly in detergent. Both methods will cause damage to the stainless steel mesh belt.
4. Be sure to keep the mesh belt dry before replacing.
5. Check the protection devices such as anti-sway and transmission protection of the mesh belt. If there are deviations or wear, adjust and maintain them immediately.
6. Install the stainless steel mesh belt to the conveyor, then adjust the center distance of the transmission device, and test the mesh belt to a proper tension with a tension meter; then tighten all the bolts of the motor. If it is tightened, it may cause transportation The performance of the machine is not good.
7. After the replacement of the mesh belt, run the conveyor to check the condition after the replacement. If there is noise and vibration, shut down immediately and check the motor and bearings.
The above are the tips for replacing and installing stainless steel mesh belts. I hope that the majority of users can operate smoothly.