Belt conveyors are the main transportation equipment of mines and stone yards. Their installation quality directly affects the later operation safety and operating efficiency. This article introduces the installation process of belt conveyors from the aspects of belt conveyor installation sequence and installation technical requirements, in order to improve Installation quality of the belt conveyor.
1.Belt conveyor structure type
Belt conveyors are commonly used in mines as transportation equipment. Common types include retractable belt conveyors, fixed belt conveyors, flexible belt conveyors, and wire rope traction belt conveyors.
The main structure of a belt conveyor is a driving device, a roller, a tensioning device, a belt, a braking device, and a idler.
The driving device is the basis for ensuring the normal operation of the belt conveyor, and specifically includes a reducer, a brake, a transmission drum and a driving motor. The reducer of the driving device can be divided into two types of parallel shaft type and orthogonal shaft type from the structural type.
In general, the applicable temperature of the belt conveyor is between -20 and 40 ° C, and the ambient humidity should not exceed 95% (under 25 ° C). The temperature of the materials and equipment to be transported should not be higher than 50 ° C. Belt conveyors can be used in combination with other transport equipment to form a continuous transport system.
2.Belt conveyor installation sequence
Before installing the belt conveyor, it is necessary to do a good job of organization and technical knowledge. Specifically: build a reasonable installation management organization, clarify the duties of relevant responsible personnel; do a good job in the delivery of related technologies, such as construction, blueprint design, safety operation specifications, and acceptance standards; do a good job in the use, transportation, and installation of related equipment Training to ensure the quality of equipment installation.
The specific installation sequence of the belt conveyor is: preparation before installation → measuring and laying out, determining the installation position and angle of the belt conveyor → acceptance of the foundation of the roadway → transportation of the head, tensioning equipment, intermediate bracket, tail and other equipment → head installation And aligning → tensioning device installation and aligning → middle bracket installation → tail installation → tape laying, connection → commissioning → trial operation.
3. Technical requirements for belt conveyor installation
3.1 Conveyor tape installation
Conveyor tape is the carrier of belt conveyor transport equipment and materials, and runs through the entire length of the belt conveyor. The installation quality directly affects the failure rate of the belt conveyor, the service life of the equipment and the operating costs.
During the installation of the belt conveyor tape, the joints of the tape must be kept straight, tightly combined and smooth. The overlap of the centerline at the junction of the two sections of tape should not be less than 3mm. During the operation of the belt conveyor, there should be no slippage, deviation, etc., and the large deviation should be controlled within 5%.
3.2 Installation of drive equipment
The belt conveyor drive equipment is the core component to ensure the operation of the belt conveyor. When installing the drive equipment, it is necessary to ensure that the centerline of the belt conveyor is perpendicular to the axial direction of the transmission roller and is in the center position of the transmission roller. The deviation between the drive roller and the guide roller should not exceed 0.3 ‰. The drive roller, redirecting roller, etc. should be perpendicular to the axis of the belt conveyor, and the large non-verticality should not exceed 2 ‰ of the diameter of the roller.
When installing and adjusting the belt conveyor drive device, the drive motor should be free of abnormal heat, abnormal noise, vibration, etc., the reducer should be free of abnormal noise, vibration, the temperature of the box should not exceed the allowable value, bolts should be tightened, and the brakes should be normal. Noise or vibration, each transmission pin is firm and wear-free.
3.3 Installation of middle bracket and roller
Set up rollers on the support to support the tape, so that the large amount of sinking of the belt conveyor belt does not exceed the specified value. The deviation between the centerline of the support and the centerline of the belt drive should not exceed 3mm, and the relative height difference between the two slots of the support should not exceed 3mm. The installation of the idler roller should be flexible, without abnormal noise or jamming, and keep perpendicular to the centerline of the belt conveyor.
3.4 Tensioning device installation
The tensioning device is the main equipment to supplement the elastic deformation of the belt conveyor belt, so that the belt conveyor belt has sufficient tension to prevent the equipment from slipping. The steel wire rope in the tensioning device must not rust or break, and the conveyor should not have slack. It should be installed above the branch near the transmission drum during installation and as far as possible in the place where the belt's tape tension is low. , Reduce the tension of the tensioning device.
3.5 Protection device installation
Specific protection devices include anti-skid protection devices, stacking protection devices, anti-offset protection devices, longitudinal tear protection devices, emergency stop protection devices along the line, temperature sensors, smoke sensors, and over-temperature sprinkler solenoid valves.
1) The anti-skid protection device should be installed on the return belt of the conveyor;
2) The stacking protection device is installed at the overlapping place where the two tapes are reproduced;
3) The anti-sway device is installed in pairs, one set at each of the machine head and the tail position, and fixed to the longitudinal beam of the belt conveyor with a special bracket;
4) Tear protection should be installed between the upper and lower two layers of adhesive tape machine, and at the position of 10-15 meters towards the machine head under the blanking point;
5) At least one emergency stop switch should be installed every 100 meters in the conveyor lane. Emergency stop switches should be provided at the transfer point, pedestrian crossing bridge, head and tail;
6) The temperature sensor is mainly installed near the main drum of the belt drive unit. The sensor probe should be close to the outer wall of the main drum, 10-15mm away from the contact surface of the belt's active drum and the belt;
7) Smoke protection should be installed directly above the belt conveyor at 10-15 meters on the downwind side of the drive roller of the belt head. The smoke sensor should be hung vertically, not more than 300mm from the top plate;
8) The over-temperature sprinkler protection sensor should be fixed on the main drive roller tile seat. When an infrared sensor is used, the distance between the sensor and the main drive roller is 10-15mm.
3.6 Overlap installation of multiple conveyors
When multiple belt conveyors are overlapped and installed, the transported equipment and materials are transferred from one belt conveyor to another belt conveyor. During the specific installation, the difference between the unloading roller of the belt conveyor and the other belt conveyor should not be less than 1000mm, and can ensure that the materials can be smoothly dropped onto the adjacent overlapping belt conveyor tape without generating a large impact force.
4. Various commissioning work after installation is completed
In the process of installing racks, rollers and rollers, the following conditions should also be met at the same time:
(1) All rollers should be kept in parallel and arranged in a row with each other;
(2) All the supporting rollers should also be kept horizontal and parallel, and arranged in a row with each other;
(3) The rack can be installed on the floor or foundation only after the preparation work in the current period is completed. After the belt conveyor is fixed, the feeding device and the discharging device can be installed;
(4) All supporting structure frames should be kept parallel and straight, so when the process of installing the driving roller and supporting roller frame is completed, the horizontal position and center position of the conveyor should be corrected immediately.
In addition, the idling test machine needs to be operated in advance to ensure that the work of the conveyor belt does not deviate, and at the same time, the running law of the idler roller, the degree of contact between the surface of the conveyor belt and the guide plate, and the operating temperature of the driving part Other parameters should also meet the requirements for use. The necessary debugging work must also be carried out, and the test machine can only be operated after it is confirmed to be correct.
Installation quality is the basis for safe, reliable and stable operation of the belt conveyor. During the installation of the belt conveyor, the operator needs to operate according to the design drawings and relevant specifications and standards. After the installation, the necessary equipment debugging is performed to lay a good foundation for the safe and efficient operation of the belt conveyor.