西安 spiral tower conveyor
Classification and structural characteristics
(1) The spiral blades of the screw conveyor have three types: solid spiral surface type, belt spiral surface type and blade spiral surface type. The solid spiral surface is called the s manufacturing method, and its spiral pitch GX type is 0.8 times the blade diameter. The LS type screw conveyor is suitable for conveying powdery and granular materials. The belt spiral surface is also called D manufacturing method. Its spiral pitch is the same as the diameter of the spiral blade. It is suitable for conveying powdery and small pieces of material. The blade type spiral surface has fewer applications, and is mainly used for conveying materials with high viscosity and compressibility. During the conveying process, the processes of stirring and mixing are completed at the same time.
(2) The spiral blades of the screw conveyor have leftward and rightward rotations. Xi'an conveyor
(3) The types of screw conveyors are horizontal fixed screw conveyors and vertical screw conveyors. Horizontal fixed screw conveyor is a more commonly used type. The vertical screw conveyor is used to lift materials over a short distance. The conveying height is generally not greater than 8m. The spiral blade is a solid surface type. It must have a horizontal spiral feeding to ensure the necessary feeding pressure.
(4) LS, GX type screw conveyor material outlet end should be provided with 1/2 ~ 1 turn reverse spiral blade to prevent powder from blocking the end.
(5) The screw conveyor consists of the screw machine body, the inlet and outlet, and the driving device.
The screw machine body is composed of a head bearing, a tail bearing, a suspension bearing, a screw, a casing, a cover plate and a base.
The driving device is composed of a motor, a reducer, a coupling and a base.