Screw conveyor is a continuous conveying equipment widely used in metallurgy, building materials, chemical industry, grain and machinery processing. Compared with other conveying equipment, it has a small cross-section size, good sealing performance, stable and reliable operation, safe operation, Easy maintenance and other advantages.
· Structural material of screw conveyor body: carbon steel paint and stainless steel.
· The total length of the spiral conveyor conveyor: 60 meters for carbon steel chain and 48 meters for stainless steel chain.
· Screw conveyor conveying width: 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, 600mm.
· Screw conveyor can lift height: 1.Single drive is 6 meters higher, but it varies according to the actual carrying speed and load according to the total length of the conveying circle. 2. Multiple units can be connected up to 20 meters in height.
· Suitable industries: beverage, beer, cigarette, post, ⎝⎛亚洲城游戏中心⎞⎠paper, printing, food, pharmaceutical, logistics, electronics and other industries.
· Heavy load of screw conveyor (one motor): carbon steel bottom chain <750kg
· Stainless steel bottom chain <600kg
The requirements of high-quality screw conveyors for conveying materials, powdery, granular and small block materials, such as: cement, pulverized coal, grain, fertilizers, ash, sand, etc. The temperature of the materials must not exceed 200 ℃ Deteriorated, sticky, and agglomerated materials. Because these materials will be bonded to a screw when they are conveyed, and then rotate without moving forward, or a material plug is formed at the suspension bearing, the screw machine cannot work normally. The working environment of the screw machine should be between -20 ° C and 50 ° C. Slightly inclined use is allowed, and the larger inclination angle should not exceed 20 ° C. Auger conveyor, also known as 'screw conveyor', is an efficient mining conveying equipment and has an important position in the field of environmental protection.
Before the screw conveyor runs, first confirm that the screw conveyor equipment, personnel, and items being transported are in a safe and intact state; second, check that each moving part is normal and free of foreign objects, and check that all electrical circuits are normal. put into service. Later check that the difference between the supply voltage and the rated voltage of the device does not exceed ± 5%.